MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my bb webhosting for $2/month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That, and with not even a service site, this seems way too unprofessional.
I have doubts you even know what you're doing.
When I see posts like the OP, I feel like crying. How on earth do you expect to receive business if you evidently can't conduct yourself professionally when trying to solicit it? Grow up, create a website, learn to spell -- once you're done then by all means return and show us that you've learnt something. Then you might actually get some customers.

Doing some maths on your per monthly fee, your business isn't even viable anyway without some scale. I'm assuming you're from the US, you will receive payments in USD and you will use PayPal for transactions. If you receive any business at all, then let's assume it's not from the US. That means you have a transaction fee on $2 of $0.38, leaving you with $1.62. You are left with 2c more if it's US to US.

Now, $1.62. Assuming you're on a cheap $10/mo cPanel reseller account you'll need ~7 customers to break even monthly. Adding in billing software at around $13/mo, you'll need ~15. I doubt you'll even receive seven customers with the way you've just advertised your 'business'.

Go away, learn something about the world and squander your money on something else if you can't produce a convincing business proposal.
(2012-01-08, 03:01 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]When I see posts like the OP, I feel like crying. How on earth do you expect to receive business if you evidently can't conduct yourself professionally when trying to solicit it? Grow up, create a website, learn to spell -- once you're done then by all means return and show us that you've learnt something. Then you might actually get some customers.

Doing some maths on your per monthly fee, your business isn't even viable anyway without some scale. I'm assuming you're from the US, you will receive payments in USD and you will use PayPal for transactions. If you receive any business at all, then let's assume it's not from the US. That means you have a transaction fee on $2 of $0.38, leaving you with $1.62. You are left with 2c more if it's US to US.

Now, $1.62. Assuming you're on a cheap $10/mo cPanel reseller account you'll need ~7 customers to break even monthly. Adding in billing software at around $13/mo, you'll need ~15. I doubt you'll even receive seven customers with the way you've just advertised your 'business'.

Go away, learn something about the world and squander your money on something else if you can't produce a convincing business proposal.

This pretty much sums up my point-of-view... Not to mention that the OP created duplicate threads.
i am sorry for misspelling the word.if any one interested pm me.
(2012-01-08, 03:01 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]When I see posts like the OP, I feel like crying. How on earth do you expect to receive business if you evidently can't conduct yourself professionally when trying to solicit it? Grow up, create a website, learn to spell -- once you're done then by all means return and show us that you've learnt something. Then you might actually get some customers.

Hey,I am having a site with more than 25000 members.I am getting a profit of $280+/month.I am having my own dedicated server too.
So don't teach me about money.

(2012-01-07, 09:00 AM)xrider Wrote: [ -> ]My BB Webhosting:-
Specification:-
4 core processor
800 gb hdd
24 hr support
unlimited band width
reply here or pm me for purchasing
TRIAL AVAILABLE (5 DAYS)

How is this even allowed by the MyBB staff without a valid website? If it's allowed then I am going to enjoy this loophole of selling non-MyBB services but just not including a link so the staff cannot confirm it.
This is thread is now closed since it doesn't follow the guidelines posted here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html

Next time we'd appreciate if you used the Report button instead of complaining here guys.
Pages: 1 2