MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Popular TLD domain for 200 posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Where would you buy the domain ?
Namecheap ?
(2012-01-08, 04:22 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]Where would you buy the domain ?
Namecheap ?

Yes, I will transfer it to your namecheap account.
Can you buy it here: https://www.dot.ph/ ?
.ph domain or com.ph their cost $10 USD..
Tsk!!!

What is happening in your forum?
I usually view how many post I did, but then.. I observe.. every now and then my postcount decrease ? Sad

Lately I got 60+, and refresh my profile page got only 40

Then I got 70, and then after minutes.. it backs to 60 postcount..

And now, I have 120+ post, after several minutes, I view my profile it goes down to 89, and then 74 ?

Why?
(2012-01-08, 04:53 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]Can you buy it here: https://www.dot.ph/ ?
.ph domain or com.ph their cost $10 USD..
Tsk!!!

What is happening in your forum?
I usually view how many post I did, but then.. I observe.. every now and then my postcount decrease ? Sad

Lately I got 60+, and refresh my profile page got only 40

Then I got 70, and then after minutes.. it backs to 60 postcount..

And now, I have 120+ post, after several minutes, I view my profile it goes down to 89, and then 74 ?

Why?

I just contacted the other admin and he said that some posts were so LQ that it didn't make sense to keep them. Most of your posts just included you posting a smilie and 70% were off-topic. He was generous and only deleted 20 or so posts. Even though you condone LQ it doesn't mean you can spam the last four pages of two character posts and a smilie in 10 minutes. Quality over quantity, you need to be "active" in current discussions.
I hope this is still on
(2012-01-20, 01:01 PM)ryandigweed Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this is still on

Yes. Just try to post less off-topic and don't just post "LOL". You should also make new threads, you haven't opened a thread yet.
Ok. Smile
(2012-01-22, 10:22 PM)ryandigweed Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Smile

If you get your friends to post I'll add their post count to yours. For example, you have 100 posts and the friend who you referred has 100 also I'll add 100 to yours so you can get the domain.
Ok, thanks for informing me Smile
Can we just get $10 instead a domain? Hehe.
Pages: 1 2 3