MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Popular TLD domain for 200 posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can choose from one (1) of the following domain suffixes: .com/.net/.org being a reward for 200 posts.

I will buy it for you and transfer it to any account you want once you post 200 posts on my forum. You need to sign up and contact me informing me you want to participate.

My forum doesn't necessarily require HQ posts. You just need to be active. You're also able to bump old threads.

Being part of this promotion you will not be able to cashout the points you earn on the forum ($0.05 per post and $0.10 per thread).
Can existing users participate?
Interested Toungue
(2012-01-07, 08:53 PM)Weboutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Can existing users participate?

Yes. Go ahead. Your reward will be given when you reach 283 posts (because you currently have 83)
Does this include .xxx and .cm domains?
I will start right now Smile
Thank you !
(2012-01-07, 09:23 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Does this include .xxx and .cm domains?

.xxx domains are like $80 last time I checked, so now. I'm not going to spend more than $10 on these domains.
Toungue i don't want one anyways, just pointing out that what you said has a flaw in it Wink and .cm domains are like $90+ i believe xD
Thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't aware of that flaw until you mentioned it.
umm i will try!
Pages: 1 2 3