MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Friend can't post on this site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2LaRa.png]

That's the error he keeps on receiving. He types the message but he gets that error then the message he typed has gone.

He has the same issue on gfxforums, but on wweforums it's fine for him. Any idea?
I've seen this before, on google chrome, tell him to try a different browser like Firefox or IE.
What mod you latestly installed? or try switching to default skin and then try posting to check whether the issue is with skin.
He was using Opera. He's trying Chrome now I think.
can you give the link of the other forum with test login so that i can have a look at it!
It worked for him on Chrome. Don't know why Opera wouldn't work though? Other site was gfxforums... it must just be a browser issue nothing wrong with the sites.
He can come ask himself now since it works on a different browser, you've been denied support.
It's likely a plugin or something. Odd.
(2012-01-08, 04:57 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]He can come ask himself now since it works on a different browser, you've been denied support.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I never knew being denied support means the MyBB Staff won't help with issues on this site... nothing to do with MyBB forum help at all.
You're very welcome!
Pages: 1 2