MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error: Cannot modify header information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
if I add on global.php 266 this:
require "./iframe.php"; or
include 'iframe.php';

in the top of my forum appears this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
 (output started at /home/mhd-01/www.crazyadsl.com/htdocs/forum/iframe.php:6)
 in /home/mhd-01/www.crazyadsl.com/htdocs/forum/inc/functions.php on line 803

the file "iframe.php" is a header and topmenu of my joomla!

thanks
Try to insert the following code at the beginning of global.php:
ob_start();
include("iframe.php");
$customheader = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
After that you can insert the variable $customheader into the template where you want your header to be shown.
Michael83 Wrote:Try to insert the following code at the beginning of global.php:
ob_start();
include("iframe.php");
$customheader = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
After that you can insert the variable $customheader into the template where you want your header to be shown.

where do I insert the variable $customheader? on file .xml?
i must add $customheader ("iframe.php")'?

thanks fo your patience Smile
Admin-CP -> Templates -> Edit/Delete -> *Your Templateset* -> Expand -> *Template* (header?) -> Edit.
Michael83 Wrote:Admin-CP -> Templates -> Edit/Delete -> *Your Templateset* -> Expand -> *Template* (header?) -> Edit.

the header and topmenu appair, but there are 404ERROR on forum's pages
Can you please post the URL to your board? Make sure that the path to your iframe.php is correct.
Michael83 Wrote:Can you please post the URL to your board? Make sure that the path to your iframe.php is correct.

LINK IFRAME.PHP
LINK FORUM
Go into your Admin-CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> General Configuration and correct your Board-URL. It should be http://www.crazyadsl.com/forum/
Michael83 Wrote:Go into your Admin-CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> General Configuration and correct your Board-URL. It should be http://www.crazyadsl.com/forum/

the URL setting was correct!
if I delete the iframe.php file, appear the correct url (www.crazyadsl.com/forum)
it's iframe.php problem...