MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Errors in AdminCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I try to access any of the thing in the Users and Groups section I get the following errors:

Warning: Unknown(/*/*/public_html/chiefszone/forums/admin/users.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/*/*/public_html/chiefszone/forums/admin/users.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/*/*/public_html/chiefszone/forums/admin/users.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
First make sure that the file that is trying to be included there (admin/users.php) exists.

Second, make sure your path is correct. I have never heard of a local address starting with a /* maybe that is an error.

Third, check permissions on the file so that you at least have read permissions. If not the file will not open and you will get that error.
The /* is just where he has blanked out the real local address so people on here do not see it Toungue

Check the permissions of the file,and of course if you have uploaded it Toungue
it is there and has the proper permissions.
Then try re-uploading the file. Maybe it got corrupted somehow.
Tried that.
A wild guess here, but make sure the admin/users.php file is CHMOD 755
It was. I tried re-uploading every file other than the config file and it broke the site totally. I then uploaded the backup I had made of the site and now everything works flawlessly.
maybe try re-installing the software >.>