MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL Internal Error After Updating.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I recently updated mybb version from 1.64 > 1.65 every process was doing correctly and no errors has appeared but After making the forum ready to run again we getting a error page sometimes randomly. If I visit a page it give me error but after I refresh the page it goes away and show me my page. And this error dont comes in all pages and its totally random. Please kindly help me on fixing this because i dont want to lose my members and posts by making a new installation. I have attached a screenshot below about that error.

[attachment=25259]
Its host issue. You've contact them to resolve.
So my host didn't given me any issue for 4 months with mybb and it started after I updated mybb to 1.65?. They said there is no problem.
It's not an issue with MyBB. Either the MySQL server hostname has changed or you've entered and invalid hostname into ./inc/config.php
Actually the error is clearly saying that your website is failed to connect to host's SQL server. This means that your host's SQL server is either upgrading or doing regular maintenance.
Quote:Database: MySQL
SQL Error: 2005 - Unknown MySQL server host 'HOSTNAME' (11004)
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database host name is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['hostname']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Help:Comm...r_Messages

Contact your host, connection lost to your mybb db.
Hosts lie. Either the MySQL server is down or your database config details have been changed. Seeing as it's unlikely you would have changed your database config details, it's most likely that the MySQL server is down, which is a host issue. The upgrade to 1.6.5 would not do anything to suddenly make your database server unavailable.