MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DyMy Badges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cool plugin, screenshots would be nice.
(2012-01-08, 07:25 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Cool plugin, screenshots would be nice.

Screenshots will come with 1.0.0 stable Smile
Along with a proper instruction file.
0.1.5 is up and should fix all outstanding bugs. Please let me know here if you find anything else that needs fixing. Big Grin
same thing like i explained before no badge picture in user profile page only link
(2012-01-11, 09:53 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]same thing like i explained before no badge picture in user profile page only link

Then you're doing something wrong, because it works just fine.

This is a screenshot of my test badge.
[attachment=25276]

Please provide a link to where you're using this and its showing a link but not the badge. Thanks.

Oh, it may be related to this:
You only provide the image name! Not a full url.
(2012-01-11, 09:59 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-11, 09:53 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]same thing like i explained before no badge picture in user profile page only link

Then you're doing something wrong, because it works just fine.

This is a screenshot of my test badge.

Please provide a link to where you're using this and its showing a link but not the badge. Thanks.

Oh, it may be related to this:
You only provide the image name! Not a full url.

[Image: ScreenShot007.png]
Do you have the badge image created and placed in MYBB_ROOT/images/badges? If not, then yes, it will show the alt text as you're seeing. Also if you put anything more than the badge name. In my example above, all I put for the badge image was android.png since that is the name of the file. Which I did include with the plugin too, on accident Wink
0.1.6 uploaded, I had forgotten about Edit in the ACP not loading the previous information when I did 0.1.5.
Pages: 1 2 3