MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DyMy Badges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
DyMy Badges

This simple plugin lets you add user badges for custom profile fields. I have more tweaking that I want to do, including making it show on the user's profile in addition to postbit. You must make the images the proper size on your own. They should be the same dimensions as the buddy icon for the postbit!

To create new badges install/activate and then go to Users & Groups tab. There will be a new option for the badges.

You must make the userfields on your own (Custom Profile Fields) and then input the number of it into your badge!
Download Link??Any Demo
(2012-01-08, 04:23 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Download Link??Any Demo

(2012-01-08, 03:45 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]DyMy Badges
(2012-01-08, 04:23 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Download Link??Any Demo

Ya know, you ask for that in every single release thread. It gets old, especially when the download link is in huge bold at the top of the original post every time you do it.
Correct me if I'm wrong. This plugin will give a user a badge if a custom profile field matches a string on text?
LOL Missed
(2012-01-08, 04:26 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I'm wrong. This plugin will give a user a badge if a custom profile field matches a string on text?

No, it'll do it if the profile field is filled in period. This was requested and commissioned by someone who wanted to show user badges for a bunch of games if people filled in their username for the game
test it seems to work on 1.6.5
[Image: ScreenShot086.png]
Already updated it once...

Change Log
after update to new version found another bug when try edit badge
[Image: ScreenShot001.png]

Pages: 1 2 3