MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What file is the <body> tag in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use feedjit.com for analysis of our website. The code they give needs to be inserted on every page of the website under the body tag. I tried using the admin CP to insert it into the header template, but when saving, it strips the script code. I would like to know the file I can insert the code into manually using Dreamweaver and then upload the file myself. Thank you.
Edit, nvm.
myBB uses templates system and templates can be edited online - no need of external editor

you can insert your code in headerinclude template OR footer template

admin panel --> templates --> your current theme's templates --> ungrouped templates --> headerinclude
OR
admin panel --> templates --> your current theme's templates --> footer templates --> footer
paste the code in your footer template Smile
(2012-01-08, 06:16 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]myBB uses templates system and templates can be edited online - no need of external editor

admin panel --> templates --> your current theme's templates --> ungrouped templates --> headerinclude
OR
admin panel --> templates --> your current theme's templates --> footer templates --> footer

Thank you, but as I said, using the admin CP strips the code.
^ no, it doesn't if you add your code in footer template or headerinclude template

if you have codepress turned ON then turn it OFF at admin panel --> preferences ..
(2012-01-08, 07:10 PM)compufever Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-08, 06:16 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]myBB uses templates system and templates can be edited online - no need of external editor

OR

Thank you, but as I said, using the admin CP strips the code.

OK, thanks guys. Put it in the footer and it works great. Thanks for all the help.