MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install problem! :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am installing MyBB it stuck on this screen during setup -_-

Theme Insertion

Loading and importing theme and template file..

Sad
First, please post your server specs just to rule out any issues that may be unknown in using items such as PHP5 or mySQL 5.

Second. Have you given all the files the proper permissions?

Third. Can you check the database (via phpMyAdmin or similar tool) and see if the data was inserted into the mybb_templates table (replace mybb_ with your prefix if you changed the default setting).

This should give us enough to start with and to eliminate most questions.
Don't worry im using SMF now, MyBB needs tons of work doing on it.
wow...talking about short attention span giving up on an app in less than a day even when first help is offered in 31min after the initial trouble..
Kimmo Wrote:wow...talking about short attention span giving up on an app in less than a day even when first help is offered in 31min after the initial trouble..
I also wonder how he knows that, without having installed MyBB.
Peter Wrote:
Kimmo Wrote:wow...talking about short attention span giving up on an app in less than a day even when first help is offered in 31min after the initial trouble..
I also wonder how he knows that, without having installed MyBB.
* Snake wonders also...
i am clueless but can some pm me a link so i can see how the SMF type board looks like? i only know phpBB and Invision and use myBB Smile
dont worry, SMF hasnt half the features nore the security, NOR! the user friendly ness, and is alot harder to install then MyBB...

www.simplemachines.org - i beleive thats the link
haha never mind i saw SFM and no i dont like that script type. reminds me to much of my bad childhood years, dont wana go back and they aint gona make me. LOL.
JesseKB Wrote:www.simplemachines.org - i beleive thats the link

Just to let you guys no this is the MyBB Support forum....