MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upload Image set to Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

So I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm trying to upload this button set when I have this theme.

So what I've done:

1) Go to templates&themes --> Import a theme and upload the theme linked above. (I had already downloaded and unzipped-- Theme uploads fine as long as I check the "Ignore Version Compatability" )

2) I then back to templates and style, click options next to the theme and then put the path to the button set in the box under Image Directory.

I then save everything, force that theme on everyone and go to look at it and get two problems:
- The add reply button (and others of that nature) are still the default ones from before I even applied the theme
- As shown in the image below, a lot of the images are missing.

Note: The problem in the image below happens even before I edit the templates and style in step 2..

EDIT: Image is here (It's too large so click the link instead of it being shown here I guess): http://i40.tinypic.com/14vpf8w.png
What's your forum's URL ?
(2012-01-09, 04:45 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forum's URL ?

http://gga.thegridsedge.net/
The buttons are in .png format and the theme's button set are probably in .gif. You can just rename the file name or edit out yourself in the .psd that's provided in the package Smile
(2012-01-09, 04:52 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]The buttons are in .png format and the theme's button set are probably in .gif. You can just rename the file name or edit out yourself in the .psd that's provided in the package Smile

I'm sorry.. what is .psd ? Huh

The images in the theme (according to the xml) look to be in .png as do the ones in the button set.

.psd is the Photoshop file in the package.

Basically, you just have to match their filenames for the buttons to show.
Ah okay thanks.
the image directory box should be the images for ALL images on the theme not the buttons, so add those buttons in your image file for that theme. that box does not need changing.