MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: file isues and istalling isues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i have uploaded all the files in the upload to my host and some of the files say that i uploaded like in the install folder the index.php says index.php.bad (i am thinking that means the file is corrupted) these are the other files that say this

index.php.bad
mysql_db_tables.php.bad
mybb_theme.xml.bad
users.php.bad
class_session.php.bad
member.lang.php.bad
misc.lang.php.bad
usercp.lang.php.bad
users.lang.php.bad
member.php.bad
misc.php.bad
usercp.php.bad

this is all using a version of mybb that i downloaded of the mybboard.net site the version is 1.1.7 it was downloaded today and uploaded today all files HAVE been chmodded properly if you have a souloution to this please post if a person that has made this stuff could maybe suply the copies of these files that arnt corrupted would be greatly apreicated any other help will be apreiciated to maybe it isent corrupted files if you have the solloution please please post
I have never heard of files being renamed to .bad and I can't verify whether or not myBB did this.

Did you try redownloading the package in case the zip you downloaded the first time happened to be corrupt?

If you didn't try that and re-upload the files.
trying what u said snakeyez