MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colours and nav bar help :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum user cp navbar is in another language how do i change it?

[Image: 2j3nqdw.png]

Also another problem text colour on this drop down menu cant be seen

[Image: ih5pjk.png]

The User CP dropdown is probably hardcoded into the template: ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> Header Templates >> header_welcomeblock_member

If you don't know what to change, post the full template here. Smile

For the editor dropdown you need to add a color to .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown in ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css

.messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown {
	margin-top: 3px;
	margin-right: 4px;
	color: #000;
}
Thanks also when a user posts a pic on my forum they can make it huge how do you limit this
(2012-01-09, 02:00 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]The User CP dropdown is probably hardcoded into the template: ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> yourtheme >> Header Templates >> header_welcomeblock_member

If you don't know what to change, post the full template here. Smile

For the editor dropdown you need to add a color to .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown in ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css

}

i added that

}

But it didnt change noution Confused
http://mods.mybb.com/view/fit-on-page

You don't need to add all that code, just find the existing .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown and add the color part. The code I posted is what it should look like after you've added the color. It should work if you're doing it correctly.
yh i done that but still not work
Can you provide a test account?
what you mean?
The source code shows the changes so it should be working, try a hard refresh on that page (Ctrl + F5).

If not, can you provide an account so we can log in and see it for ourselves, we can't see the text editor as guests?

ok and user is test password is 123456
why wont it work
It's fine for me, your browser must still be using a cached version of the stylesheet.
Pages: 1 2