MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just a couple of issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hadn't bothered resolving these (after a brief hunt myself) so would appreciate some advice.

1) When reading a PM, one button doesn't match the rest, i can't seem to be able to locate it for some reason. It should be on the same line as all the others too but is above.

[Image: AKMsW.png]

2) I must be missing an icon for a post that has the properties described in the image (Locked, NO new posts by me, etc). Which icon will it be?

[Image: FT6Ag.png]

3) There was a third one with the formatting of some stuck threads, but i cannot find it so will post back if i do.

Thanks as always.
reply to this PM <-- pm_reply.gif <-- needs checking with test user account

in general, those images file names are :
contains posts by you <-- dot_folder.gif , new posts <-- newfolder.gif , locked thread <-- lockfolder.gif
#1 sorted, thanks for the pointer. I guess i should be fluent in this stuff by now...

#2: I don't know which image i'm missing, i've got all the ones that were originally in the theme...

It's dot_newhotlockfolder that's missing.
Thanks Alan, the theme didn't have one so i've just duplicated one of the other ones for now.