MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey ho,
at first, sry for my bad English.
I hope this is the right Thread and you understand my problem. xD
I have a problem with the Plugins in my Admin CP, i upload today 4 plugins and than i go to the Admin CP to activate it but now i see this:

/usr/local/lsws/www/pureforum/html/inc/languages/english/admin/downloads_config.lang.php does not exist

I don't no what i make wrong -.-
So i hope this was enough Information's xD
pls help me i'm at despair xD
Make sure you uploaded all of the files from the plugins correctly.
Edit : not seen above response Smile

you might have forgot uploading downloads_config.lang.php file from the plugin's files ;
it should be uploaded to ./inc/languages/english/admin/ folder of your myBB installation
@Dylan M. thx for the fast answer, it is all correctly uploaded i've made ​​it as always done it before.

@ranjani thx too, this file was not there.
^ plugin link please ..
^ for the downloads plugin, its coder has provided language files in Espanol - not in English ; so that's the issue ..
temporarily you can copy those files from Espanol (though you may not be knowing it) & check if the plugin works ..
I've make what you written.
Now is the massage
( /usr/local/lsws/www/pureforum/html/inc/languages/english/admin/downloads_config.lang.php does not exist ) away but now it's standing there nohting.
Now is this my problem, i see nothing.

[Image: unbenanntkto.jpg]
Can be closed, i make a new thread with my new Problem.