MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying Posts for forum-$1.5/ 20 POST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Service I am offering is $1.5 for a postcount of 20 on my forum. Will appreciate it if you post more or even stay active after you've done the job.
If you are interested in this Job then please do the follow:
1. Register @ <snip>
2. Come back and post your Username in this thread and say that your doing the job.
3. Once finished please come back and tell me when you are done. I will then PM you and ask for your paypal or alertpay email.
good enough will post a bit. Smile
Question: is it only for the first 10 or is it for every 10

might want to clean up the spam a bit, the first forum i went into I saw some ads

Also username = colour

Same question as the guy before me Smile
(2012-01-11, 02:44 PM)ryandigweed Wrote: [ -> ]Same question as the guy before me Smile

make some relevant post please!!
i will make u a super moderator tooBlush
Hey man. I'm not MyBB Master but, I've ran a few large forums and I can tell you now that your forum won't attract a lot of people.

You need to fix the following issues:
  • Your theme, very overused and plain.
  • Your banner. You need a PNG, not a cut GIF, looks tacky.
  • Your website title. Shouldn't be in all caps, only the E and W should be.
  • You need a favicon. A good favicon to use is a TV or something. Use
    Google.
  • You need to make a general discussion forum, to talk about anything.
Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer