MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Preview] MyBB Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
sTrEtCh Wrote:from what i heard a user get a limit number of invites he can then send on to other ppl. will mybbmail work the same and if so how do one accumulated invites?

I do not think MyBBMail allows you to send invites to other people.
xiaozhu Wrote:
sTrEtCh Wrote:from what i heard a user get a limit number of invites he can then send on to other ppl. will mybbmail work the same and if so how do one accumulated invites?

I do not think MyBBMail allows you to send invites to other people.
No, not at the moment. But in the future, this will be allowed.
This is a cool looking service.

I can't wait until the sept. 1st date. Hope I will be lucky enough to get an invite sometime relatively soon after the launch (you know within a couple weeks or so)
brianmn Wrote:This is a cool looking service.

I can't wait until the sept. 1st date. Hope I will be lucky enough to get an invite sometime relatively soon after the launch (you know within a couple weeks or so)
Thanks for your interest! Smile

I believe that the invitation wait time will be under a week, at least at the starting. I have a good relationship with Google for your Domain, and they are very accomodating. This means less wait time for all! Smile
First line of invitations have been sent out! Site will be launched tomorrow morning! Smile

I have closed this preview thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19