MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.5 working ad plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for a plugin that works with 1.6.5, and allows you to put ads in the header, footer, and postbit, and also lets you choose group ids to be exempt from viewing the ads. Having the option to be able to add multiple ads to certain zones would be a major plus.

Also if you are going to link me to a plugin that is already made be 110% sure that it works with 1.6.5 because I have downloaded, and paid to upgrade on numerous sites to download plugins, and I have found none that work, with 1.6.5 that is...

Thanks
maybe you should read the stickied support threads that explains the issues with 1.6.5 and the ways to easily fix most plugins.
MyAdvertisements plugin perfectly works with 1.6.5.
(2012-01-10, 09:29 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]maybe you should read the stickied support threads that explains the issues with 1.6.5 and the ways to easily fix most plugins.

I have tried what the stickies have mentioned with no luck. I appreciate you assuming that I didn't though.

(2012-01-11, 12:44 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]MyAdvertisements plugin perfectly works with 1.6.5.

No it doesn't work. I have had nothing but problems with that plugin since I have upgraded.
(2012-01-11, 04:25 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]No it doesn't work. I have had nothing but problems with that plugin since I have upgraded.

What problems? Are you using its latest version?

It does, works like a charm to me.
(2012-01-11, 04:33 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-11, 04:25 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]No it doesn't work. I have had nothing but problems with that plugin since I have upgraded.

What problems? Are you using its latest version?

It does, works like a charm to me.

some groups can see them some cant. If I put any group id in the exempt groups part it does not show for anyone. At the moment everyone sees the ads, besides regular members. Which is not legit.
(2012-01-11, 05:52 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]some groups can see them some cant. If I put any group id in the exempt groups part it does not show for anyone. At the moment everyone sees the ads, besides regular members. Which is not legit.

I see. I'm using the plugin on default so that's why. Hope it'll be fixed soon.
Yaldaram's MyCompAs works fine, if it doesn't, it just needs one more line of addition to make it work, if you're premium subscriber there and it doesn't work for you, contact over there and I shall try to fix for you.
(2012-01-11, 06:02 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram's MyCompAs works fine, if it doesn't, it just needs one more line of addition to make it work, if you're premium subscriber there and it doesn't work for you, contact over there and I shall try to fix for you.

Alright cool, thanks for the help man. Smile
Looks like you are a subscriber at MyBB Central. Why not "My Ad Manager"?
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-7733.html

Updated to work with 1.6.5.
Pages: 1 2