MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Whenever i am trying to use any mod tool,i am getting this error

"Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again."

I tried some methods like cookie prefix,settings.php chmod, but it's still not working. Sad

My site: Lulzmarket.com
Need Help Guys..

Thanks

Also I am getting logged out from admin cp after each action i do but i am not getting problem after Disabling all plugins in General Configuration.
if you change the theme to myBB's default theme then does the inline moderation work without any problem ?
Well yeah just tried and it's working on default style, but my default style is olive up and i don't want to use it.
" ... getting logged out from admin cp after each action ... not getting problem after Disabling all plugins in General Configuration. "
^ does it mean that you do not have inline moderation problem after disabling all plugins ? if so what plugins you have installed ?
AND regarding logging out issue, your cookie settings appear to be alright - clear your browser cookies & check ..
"getting logged out from admin cp after each action ... not getting problem after Disabling all plugins in General Configuration. "

I am talking about auto logout problem, i stopped getting it after disabling all plugins but i was still getting inline mod problem.

I have cleared cookies and done hard refresh too many times Sad