MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Dating" software.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking around, browsing software, and I can't seem to find one I like for a decent price. I'm looking around like 50/y subscription or FOSS. The only FOSS ones seem to be charging atm (someone should call someone about that :/) and so on and so forth. I've never used, or for that matter heard of many paid ones.

The only free one I've seen that could work so far is "Dolphin" and I'm not too sure I want to use it, because it seems, well, to complex for me.

So does anyone have expierence with something within my above requirements?
You can never go wrong with custom! Big Grin
(2012-01-11, 09:06 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]You can never go wrong with custom! Big Grin

Give me two more devs and 500 bucks for an audit and I will.
(2012-01-11, 09:14 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-11, 09:06 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]You can never go wrong with custom! Big Grin

You want me to pay for your website because I had given a suggestion? Undecided
(2012-01-11, 09:15 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-11, 09:14 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]

You want me to pay for your website because I had given a suggestion? Undecided

I was saying it's not realistic in a cheeky way :p. Right now the only "dev" I have offered just to help, so I figured we pretty much are gonna have to tweak our own system.
If you use a framework, making your own won't be that bad. I remember playing with osDate years ago and it wasn't bad.
(2012-01-13, 05:50 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]If you use a framework, making your own won't be that bad. I remember playing with osDate years ago and it wasn't bad.

You have to pay 150 (or was it 100?) for it now.
It says "Download it FREE" on the front page. I looked over the code and it's a little sloppy though, I think coding your own site is the only option here.
(2012-01-13, 11:30 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]It says "Download it FREE" on the front page. I looked over the code and it's a little sloppy though, I think coding your own site is the only option here.

In the forum it says the official dev dropped it, and the new developer is charging per updates.