MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Dev Site and SVN Offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

The MyBB DEV Site and SVN are currently offline. Any ETA when it will be online again?

Thank you! Smile
Most likely this is because of Chris attempting to mitigate the attacks on the server.
And apparently migrating to new servers. I assume he's doing it in pieces so parts of MyBB might be down during transition. Only my speculation.
(2012-01-12, 05:12 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]And apparently migrating to new servers. I assume he's doing it in pieces so parts of MyBB might be down during transition. Only my speculation.

But probably correct.
Sorry all, SVN and the rest of the development site should be back online - there was a bit of an issue with with the installation of a new database server (Percona builds of MySQL), and I'd tested the development site worked, but unfortunately forgot to recheck it after restarting the web server.
(2012-01-14, 04:11 AM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry all, SVN and the rest of the development site should be back online - there was a bit of an issue with with the installation of a new database server (Percona builds of MySQL), and I'd tested the development site worked, but unfortunately forgot to recheck it after restarting the web server.

I'm getting an Internal Server Error on the SVN.
(2012-01-14, 04:22 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting an Internal Server Error on the SVN.

Old web server threads - I've restarted the web server and this should no longer be happening.

(2012-01-14, 04:31 AM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-14, 04:22 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting an Internal Server Error on the SVN.

Old web server threads - I've restarted the web server and this should no longer be happening.

That seems to have cleared that up. Smile
Yay, I can develop again Big Grin
Offtopic : chris, tumblr rocks ! I use it too Smile
Pages: 1 2