MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Denied support and Banned users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-01-12, 05:16 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]We're not discussing to change.
We are talking about the "why/how"

Well that's just it IMO.
The why/how are posted, as rules. We don't specifically need to know why each user had it done.

But, I guess if the rules aren't clear enough on the subject...
If you want to know why someone is banned, you can discuss it with them. We do not discuss bans.
I do not want to know about each ban / denied support user reasoning, I was just curious to why all of a sudden staff said "hey it's tuesday....let's start handing out deny support tags and banning people".

Again I do not care who or what, simply why so sudden? This is not an argument...just curiosity.
(2012-01-12, 07:10 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]I was just curious to why all of a sudden staff said "hey it's tuesday....let's start handing out deny support tags and banning people".

We don't just hand them out for laughs and giggles. Three people were banned due to one incident, and another person banned due to another.

People who have content that don't abide by our support eligibility policy are denied support. It's as simple as that.
Ok...good enough for me. Thanks Nathan Wink
Pages: 1 2