MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming community needs staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I'm running a new gaming community called Diabolic Gaming and we're looking for members to join our staff. The jobs roles we're looking for will be listed below.

Staff Openings More positions available soon
  • Advertiser - We're looking for someone who has a little advertising experience and can put the word out there.
  • Game Reviewers - We need members who can write game reviews for any type of game.

We have no application for per say, you can post here or send me a PM with your past experience, the position you're apply for, and a little about yourself. Please remember all staff positions are volunteer, you won't get paid.
You forgot the rest of the URL koz...lol

nm...got it.
I'm very sorry about that. I forgot to add the ".com" at the end of the URL
I can help with the GFX Smile
Could you please PM me with some sort of portfolio. If you have any recent art or graphics you've done you can show me that.
Ok, doing so..
Can I ask why you need staff for a forum with 11 members? I would think you need members first.

What is your forum based on? What kind of games you guys play and what do you play it on?
I'm not going to join I just want to see what you guys do.
Trying to get a staff of at least 4 or 5 people to get things moving. I've already filled most of the spots except for an advertiser, that's all we're missing.

[Edit]

@John J.: Well mostly we're going to be a general gaming community that support all platforms, but the servers we're going to be hosting are Counter-Strike: Source, Battlefield 3, and Team Fortress 2 for now. Once CS:GO is released we will set up a server for that game too.
(2012-01-12, 10:41 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to get a staff of at least 4 or 5 people to get things moving. I've already filled most of the spots except for an advertiser, that's all we're missing.

[Edit]

@John J.: Well mostly we're going to be a general gaming community that support all platforms, but the servers we're going to be hosting are Counter-Strike: Source, Battlefield 3, and Team Fortress 2 for now. Once CS:GO is released we will set up a server for that game too.

Okay.
Pages: 1 2