MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF 2.0.2 to MyBB Merge. Usergroup Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI.

I am trying to run the merge system but after entering the database details successfully, I am able to run the Settings Module but when i try to run the usergroups module I get to a White Blank page and it doesn't do anything.

Did I do something wrong??

Background: Running X10Hosting used Softaculous to install SMF and now trying to merge with MyBB also installed using Softaculous. (Softaculour = built in software installer)

Thanks for the help.

Please refer to:

[Wiki: Merge_System] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
[Wiki: Running_the_Merge_System] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
UTF-8 Conversion Issues
Attachment Issues
Common SQL Queries Post-Merge
Dev Tracker (Open Issues)
Also: http://community.mybb.com/thread-107813.html

And please take the time to read all of that, its why we made the thread tool. If your answer is there, but you didn't bother to read it, then I wont waste time helping you Wink

If you read it and don't understand feel free to ask for clarification. But be specific please. I have very limited time right now and I'm trying to make the most of it.
(2012-01-12, 05:57 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Also: http://community.mybb.com/thread-107813.html

And please take the time to read all of that, its why we made the thread tool. If your answer is there, but you didn't bother to read it, then I wont waste time helping you Wink

If you read it and don't understand feel free to ask for clarification. But be specific please. I have very limited time right now and I'm trying to make the most of it.

THis thread helped. The link to the Dev.mybb.com did not work but managed to figure it out from the rest of the thread. Would suggest stickying this or putting it in the troubleshooting.

Thanks
Yes, currently the Dev site is down. Sorry about that.