MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: best paid forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which of paid forum systems do u think is the best?
The vBulletin 2.x series is by far the best paid forum software.

Anything higher and lower then vB2 isn't worth the hassle to me.
IPB has got a great design, vB is great for php/mysql savvy users and for company like execs, and MyBB is great because its free and offers Forum standard features, while keeping a good ol balancing act.
Vbulltin by far
I've said it before and I'll say it again: IPB beats any other forum that is out there. Screenshots of the latest version (not yet released) look even more promising than it already is.
Peter Wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: IPB beats any other forum that is out there. Screenshots of the latest version (not yet released) look even more promising than it already is.
but it doesent have a plugin system as vbulletin
otherwise it will be my choice
vBulletin is still the industry's "standard" bulletin board software. Go for it and you and your users will enjoy it. Or stick to MyBB Wink
Peter Wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: IPB beats any other forum that is out there. Screenshots of the latest version (not yet released) look even more promising than it already is.
Can you post those screenshots here?
Do you know if the new version have a plugin system?
Do you have any idea about its release date?
Mgaidia Wrote:Can you post those screenshots here?
Do you know if the new version have a plugin system?
Do you have any idea about its release date?
I could, but I won't - for the simple reason this is MyBB forum and not an IPB forum.
vB all the way. I can't stand IPB.
Pages: 1 2 3