MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: REDLine PC Forum - Technology & Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ahsKi.png]

REDLine PC is where you will find the latest news, reviews, tutorials, articles, freebies and much more, all to ensure that you can take full advantage of technology!

REDLine PC was born September 10, 2009 due to our dream of creating a solid community of mutual aid in computer science and new technologies.

The Forum is new and under beta development, we have contests and now we have a Counter Strike Source Game to give for free, join, talk and share knowledge and maybe win some gifts Big Grin

One interesting feature that we have that i dont see in any other forums is that we have a Portuguese Forum and a English Forum.

Best regards.

Visit us at: http://forum.redlinepctech.com/index.php
wow, what a great theme. Dynaxel did a great job once again.

Good Luck! Smile
(2012-01-13, 05:52 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]wow, what a great theme. Dynaxel did a great job once again.

Good Luck! Smile

Thanks Yaldaram, this is a theme made by Dynaxel yes, but ThemeFreak did a good job too finishing some parts Smile

EDIT: The design was thinked by me and some parts i made myself. Smile
Brilliant!
(2012-01-13, 05:58 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant!

Thank you, the top member referrals is your work too, so i need to say thanks to you too.Wink

Wow...you have alot of forums, maybe too many imo. Great theme though Toungue
(2012-01-14, 10:35 AM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]Wow...you have alot of forums, maybe too many imo. Great theme though Toungue

Maybe, lets see how this go Wink

Thanks for the feedback Smile