MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DyMy User Agent - Browser & OS Icons in the postbit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-04-09, 05:33 PM)Mike.Gentoo Wrote: [ -> ]I got no-english forum, icons sometimes disapear... reinstalling does not help.
I like this plugin, but I cant us it.
Icons disapear because site http://www.useragentstring.com/index.php doesn't work.
Damn i wish this plugin worked! Useragentstring.com is still down Sad
This is the first I've heard about the User Agent site being down. I'm not sure what is going on there, but hopefully he'll have it back up soon.

In the meantime, I'll look at the other sites like that and maybe release a new version that will use a fallback mode to check sites until it gets a valid response or runs out of sites. That will make the plugin a little more robust. Look for that in a future version.

Can someone who has noticed let me know... has www.useragenstring.com been down continuously since the 9th, or has it been spotty?
(2013-04-19, 01:24 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]This is the first I've heard about the User Agent site being down. I'm not sure what is going on there, but hopefully he'll have it back up soon.

In the meantime, I'll look at the other sites like that and maybe release a new version that will use a fallback mode to check sites until it gets a valid response or runs out of sites. That will make the plugin a little more robust. Look for that in a future version.

Can someone who has noticed let me know... has www.useragenstring.com been down continuously since the 9th, or has it been spotty?

Has been totally down. The plugin has not worked in quite a few weeks.
Ok, I'll try and push an update that uses other sites/info as soon as possible. I do apologize guys! No one let me know lol.
On the upside, I just saw this from www.useragentstring.com:
Quote:UserAgentString

My provider turned my site off because of too much traffic.

I will move it here as soon as possible to provide the same service as before

Please be patient

So it does look like it will be back up.
Sweet! Good to know you are fixing it. I think this one of the coolest plugins ive seen.
The normal site is back up. Let me know if there are any more issues.
now it is working on a local test board
Can you add the Windows 8 icon?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7