MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Rip lock to prevent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi

How i can locked rip my theme in my site?

please help me
Sorry, but I really have no idea what you're on about. Do you wish to stop your theme being ripped? If so, that's fairly difficult if the ripper's determined enough.
Yeah it's actually not hard to locate the CSS stylesheet, then save all your images 1 by 1.

The best way? Set it so only you can use it, lol.
Excuse me!

How do I lock the CSS?
You can't... The CSS has to be transferred to the browser in order for it to render the style. There's no way of blocking access to it if you want it to be displayed.
Simply You can't , if that would be possible Facebook might have hide their style sheets. Only way you can do is, use your local language as class names , this will be difficult to copy
So you say that it is impossible to rip.
thanks sunjava1

your idea is good .
Is there a way to lock the HTML?
No, the HTML needs to be passed to the browser so it can turn it into a we page you or I can see.

Protecting HTML/CSS is like getting somebody to read out a few pages of text, without giving them the pages. You need to pass the code on for the Internet to work. Otherwise you'll get a blank page Wink
If you use @import rule then you can hide it from OLD browsers. e.g. you've to use it like this;
@import url("PATH TO THE CSS FILE e.g. global.css");
(2012-01-14, 01:48 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you use @import rule then you can hide it from OLD browsers. e.g. you've to use it like this;
@import url("PATH TO THE CSS FILE e.g. global.css");

You need to encase that in style tags in the head section of your page:

<style type="text/css">
  @import url("your_css_file_location.css");
</style>
Pages: 1 2 3