MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Original Download Link?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I screwed up my original MyBB Theme and I am in desperate need of a copy of the original theme if possible.

Kind Regards,
Yamaha
The default theme is ./install/resources/mybb_theme.xml
(2012-01-13, 11:59 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The default theme is ./install/resources/mybb_theme.xml

I messed that up and I'm unsure on how to revert it to it's original state.

Regards,
Well, that's the default theme. It's the same one that's used on a fresh install.
(2012-01-14, 12:41 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's the default theme. It's the same one that's used on a fresh install.

So how do I reuse it and make sure it's reverted to it's original state.
Considering you have all of the images still. All you'll need is a fresh copy of the template.

I uploaded it for you, http://www.mediafire.com/?o2tebpgow0utv9h
Ah well I got another template and well how do I get all my plugins into it?
Deactivate and then re-activate plugins again.
(2012-01-14, 01:39 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate and then re-activate plugins again.

Sadly that didn't work for me Sad
As it turns out, my plugins don't insert into my current theme. But I got rid of a lot of unneeded ones.

If they stop working, think really carefully about if they are mandatory. Otherwise you can remove them, and often times shave of fractions of a second of loading Wink ... Plus it is just nicer to MySQL server when you cut out extra queries Big Grin
Pages: 1 2