MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: portal_showdiscussions Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this appearing on the very top left of my websites Admin CP and also the actual website, i dont think it appears for anybody but me. Any ideas?

portal_showdiscussionsportal_showdiscussionshomename; $settings[; $settings[] = ] =
Run the file verification tool. Does it say any file changed ?
(2012-01-14, 01:41 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Run the file verification tool. Does it say any file changed ?

Yes, and another issue just occurred.. Images no longer display, neither does the image verification tool for new registers.

inc/functions_archive.php CHANGED
Could you please show the screenshot of both issues?
(2012-01-14, 02:52 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please show the screenshot of both issues?

Ok first screenshot is the Image verification issue
[attachment=25305]

Heres pictures on the forums not appearing
[attachment=25306]

And heres that weird script displaying at the top left, along with my
file verification scan.
[attachment=25307]

I'll add, that this stuff worked, until i encountered an issue that forced me to fix my cookie redirects, i think thats when this problem started.

I fixed it!!! i had to match me cookie redirection with that of my setting.php cookie coding
Ok So everything worked, now the images aren't displaying.. The Image verification now works.. but the pictures people have posted on the forum still looks like this