MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Special page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I want to have a page like the attachmented file
The page include some fields that users fill it and other user see all records in this page
What is your suggestion?
use my plugin MyShowcase, made just for stuff like this.
Is it work in the newest mybb?
Can registered users add new record?
Thanks
I have a problem
I installed & activated it but doesn't add a new part for controlling the plugin
what should I do?
^ navigate to below location of admin panel and add permissions to yourself & other admins

admin panel --> users & groups --> Admin Permissions (User Permissions) --> click on an admin --> MyShowcase Admin <--
select yes for all the permissions AND save (update permissions)
(2012-01-14, 10:04 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ navigate to below location of admin panel and add permissions to yourself & other admins

admin panel --> users & groups --> Admin Permissions (User Permissions) --> click on an admin --> MyShowcase Admin <--
select yes for all the permissions AND save (update permissions)

Thanks
I solved it. Now I got this error
/home/utmclubc/public_html/Forum/inc/languages/english/myshowcase_fs1.lang.php does not exist
And I changed English and Language folders permission to 777
Did you upload the language file "myshowcase_fs1.lang.php" to /inc/languages/english?
(2012-01-14, 11:33 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Did you upload the language file "myshowcase_fs1.lang.php" to /inc/languages/english?

The original source doesn't have it
I solved it
you should go to field editing->option->edit->save
Yes, please read the included Help Page on the MyShowcase Admin tab as it outlines how to get started.

The system creates language files on the fly and until its setup fully, trying to access the front end showcase file will generate errors.