MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free] HTML / CSS Coder for Hire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping to build a portfolio with the help of the community, by offering my HTML and CSS coding services for free to people who have a PSD or image ready of the site they would like coded.

If this is of any interest to anyone please take time to visit my site here and post in the relevant section.

Thanks,
Jon
Do you do plugins? I need a plugin made, most of the elements are already present I just need a plugin to configurate the coding to MyBB.
I'm sorry i don't do plugins, i know little php to be honest. Although i'm sure someone in the community will gladly help you out.
(2012-01-15, 02:50 AM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Do you do plugins? I need a plugin made, most of the elements are already present I just need a plugin to configurate the coding to MyBB.

Go here: http://yaldaram.com, Yaldaram makes great plugins.
Can you create skins for different forum solutions?
I recommend jdzine. He made a theme for my site we collaborated on some ideas. He's very talented and easy to work with.
(2012-01-15, 08:44 PM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]Can you create skins for different forum solutions?

I started off creating skins for IPB, so i'm a little familiar with that, but i'm happy to look at others and if i can't do it for the forum solution you require i would let you know.

(2012-01-15, 09:05 PM)Torengo Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend jdzine. He made a theme for my site we collaborated on some ideas. He's very talented and easy to work with.

Thanks Torengo, i'd like to think i'm easy to work with, and always listening to what someone would like to include in their design.
Not a MyBB project, but I'm looking for a sexy website design for my personal portfolio website. I don't have a PSD or anything, I'm looking for something light/bluish, with dropdown menus. Can you do it?
(2012-01-16, 04:59 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Not a MyBB project, but I'm looking for a sexy website design for my personal portfolio website. I don't have a PSD or anything, I'm looking for something light/bluish, with dropdown menus. Can you do it?

Design isn't my strong point but if you have any websites or anything that i could go on with regards to style and color i'd be more than happy to. Let me know via PM / email.
I would highly recommend this offer, it's a very generous. I can't type nothing but praise for Jon (jdzine). He took on a job that I had been waiting on for quite awhile and due to coding difficulty I tended to forget about it. Now I can finally see the design live on my site!

Really, anyone who has a psd or template should take Jon up on his offer. I'm very impressed and I hope to work with him on future projects of mine.

~Kerrang!
Pages: 1 2