MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lulzmarket (You can view Site now)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry,i forgot to change settings.

You guys can view my forum now.

It's a Online Marketplace, We are going to use Point system to buy sell things to avoid Scams.

I have many plans to make it bigger and better.
I hope you all guys will love it :Big Grin:

<snip>
Premium theme by <a href="http://audentio.com" title = "Quality MyBB Themes">Audentio Design</a>
>.< Alright i will put that...Sad
Thanks for reminding me..

edit: Done Big Grin
Guests still can't see any content though. Don't know if that's breaking the rules, but it's hard to review a forum based on a paid theme & statistics...

Though I will say you have far too many sections.
This is just the Hackforums market place on its own and with no community to back it up? Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
If you want to get comments please allow us to view contents.
(2012-01-15, 01:15 AM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]This is just the Hackforums market place on its own and with no community to back it up? Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Didn't even notice that, you're right. The section names and everything are basically identical to HF. The OP didn't put any effort in at all here.

Sigh. Undecided
No it's not.. I have updated theme and some other things..
Your tabs are not working. Put jQuery.noConflict(); in where jQuery used.
(2012-01-23, 08:37 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Your tabs are not working. Put jQuery.noConflict(); in where jQuery used.
ya Huh
Pages: 1 2