MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Packager positions opened $10 or more per month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forum Name: Forum Hotel
Link: http://theforumhotel.net
Position(s) available: one or two packager roles
Position details: You will have to fill packages on different forums and blogs. Unlike other forums however you will get paid for your hard work.
Perks, payments & rewards: $10 or more per month depending on how well you work
Requirements & experience: No requirements required though the only thing we need is for you to do a topic on FH in your best writing and length. This is a trial topic. If it seems to be good enough you will be hired.
How to apply: Sign up to FH and make a trial topic then send me a PM on FH FB92 and I will check it over.
Closing date: Whenever I get enough packagers
Any further details: No
What is a package? Undecided
You post on people's forums and blogs. This is the package service: http://theforumhotel.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=152
We are still offering one or two package roles. Remember you get a real cash payment each month by helping out. We do not scam users. We have payment proof posted for a user in the announcements forum at FH.
You now have a PM...
I am guessing no one likes money these days?
(2012-01-17, 03:05 AM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]We are still offering one or two package roles. Remember you get a real cash payment each month by helping out. We do not scam users. We have payment proof posted for a user in the announcements forum at FH.

>24 Posts

Thanks, but no
It does not matter how many posts I have here. I do not base my post count at all on how active I am on a support forum. I do not need support here so I do not post.
(2012-01-19, 02:38 AM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]I am guessing no one likes money these days?

I like money, I just don't like the amount you're offering.
Every other promotion forum that does this requires their staff to work for free. We add a money value into it.
Pages: 1 2