MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what do i do D;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum directory seems to have "disappeared" off my server so I had to reupload it, now i'm getting:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'habfab_main'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Please help! Thanks guys Smile

~ David
Sorted, sorry for thread Smile

~ David
Is your MySQL username/password correct?
(2012-01-15, 01:53 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Is your MySQL username/password correct?

Paul - he solved this at 3:57 by my understanding Wink

Quote:Sorted, sorry for thread Smile

~David
Oops, sorry. The thread wasn't marked as solved and that's what I go by.

/solved
(2012-01-15, 03:39 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, sorry. The thread wasn't marked as solved and that's what I go by.

/solved

I wasn't trying to be mean or offend you, if you by chance took it that way. I just got a minor "Huh?" moment out of it.
I go by OP and whether the thread is new and bold.
(2012-01-15, 03:42 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-15, 03:39 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, sorry. The thread wasn't marked as solved and that's what I go by.

/solved

I wasn't trying to be mean or offend you, if you by chance took it that way. I just got a minor "Huh?" moment out of it.

Naw it's fine, I wasn't offended in the least Toungue
(2012-01-15, 03:47 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-15, 03:42 AM)GamerVoid Wrote: [ -> ]

/solved

Naw it's fine, I wasn't offended in the least Toungue

I sometimes reread my posts and think "Geez - I came out too strong with that post." and this was one of those times. I generally overreact when I reread my posts too...
I may as well cover my bases Wink