MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Installed MyBB 1.6.5 here : Gaming.elementfx.com

but today I got this error :-

MyBB SQL Internal Error Wrote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
Query:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_users LIKE 'unreadpms'

Help Please...

I can still access Admin CP (not all sections. Different sections give me different errros)and can log into it.

When I try to change a Forum setting in Admin CP it gives me this error.

MyBB Internal Error Wrote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
Query:
SHOW FIELDS FROM mybb_forumpermissions
or when i tried going to Configuration. it gave me this. :-

MyBB SQL Error Wrote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
Query:
SELECT g.*, COUNT(s.sid) AS settingcount FROM mybb_settinggroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_settings s ON (s.gid=g.gid) GROUP BY g.gid ORDER BY g.disporder
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Every setting is default.

Ahh.. I just changed a forumdisplay.php suggested by some member of mybb group so that i can view my Forum Announcements. It was a problem with MyBB 1.6.5. :p But the forum worked after that for many days. Smile

Thank you for your help. Smile
This is not a problem with MyBB 1.6.5, nor is it related to MyBB. Your database drive simply ran out of space. Apparently your web host fixed it in the meantime.
No, it can't be. its just 9.69 MB (used) out of 1024 MB.

Then why is it blocking me to go.
Hmm. Seems to happen when I am logged in. I cleared my Internet Cache and Cookie. Now the Webpage is loading fine but now, I can't log in.

when ever i log in the error appears. Help Please. Sad
We can't do anything. The error is from your database engine. You need to contact your host about this.
Okay! Just contacted x10Hosting and Changed the some settings in Disk Manager which increased the Quota. the public html was folder was limited to 9.4 MB.