MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumotion to Phpbb3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone, Who knows how to do this well, to convert my Forumotion forums to Phpbb3, So i can then turn that into another forum software.

Willing to pay, Via Paypal.
Please email, PM, or post here asap.
I really need to get this done, will pay high.

Email: <snip>
Quote:So i can then turn that into another forum software.

Would that other forum software be MyBB?
(2012-01-15, 10:57 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:So i can then turn that into another forum software.

Would that other forum software be MyBB?

Uh, Is that important x.x
Possibly to MyBB.
I just want to get it to Phpbb3 right now, because it is able to transfer to anything almost.
"Possibly" isn't an answer. If you're not going to convert to MyBB afterwards, then there is no relation to MyBB whatsoever, meaning this thread doesn't belong here.
(2012-01-15, 11:14 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]"Possibly" isn't an answer. If you're not going to convert to MyBB afterwards, then there is no relation to MyBB whatsoever, meaning this thread doesn't belong here.

Ok, We can transfer to MyBB.
Looks better then Phpbb3 anyway
(2012-01-15, 10:47 AM)mrchasez Wrote: [ -> ]I need someone, Who knows how to do this well, to convert my Forumotion forums to Phpbb3, So i can then turn that into another forum software.

Willing to pay, Via Paypal.
Please email, PM, or post here asap.
I really need to get this done, will pay high.

Email: [email protected]

Best to ask this on phpbb site as they will know ways to do this, you wouldn'd ask on the ipb support forum how to convert to mybb.
(2012-01-15, 11:14 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]"Possibly" isn't an answer. If you're not going to convert to MyBB afterwards, then there is no relation to MyBB whatsoever, meaning this thread doesn't belong here.

So will you do it?

Quote:Thus, a backup of the whole data is done everyday. But for any reason, no individual backup or SQL dump, or database will be provided

Forumotion TOS

Quote:Sorry, but the Forumotion database belongs to Forumotion, and you have agreed to this when you created your forum (check ToS).

You cannot transfer your data onto another hosting service.

Search for the right answer takes only 30 seconds.
Due to the illegality of this I've closed the thread. Sorry.