MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Solved) Hide Links Until Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, well i have a little question, i try with a lot of plugins who try to hide links until post, but nothing work :/

The plugin is this: http://mods.mybb.com/view/hideuntilpost

I mean, the plugins can be activate everything is fine, but the users can see the links without post, i try in two ways like

[url=www.test.com[/url]

[url]www.test.com[/url]

But nothing works, im using MyBB 1.6.5 i don't have any other type of problem.
Probably, the actual plugins don't work in MyBB 1.6.5, thanks for your time Smile

Hide the attachments in the correct way but nothing happend with the links...

P.D: I use the script to "update" the plugin to the 1.6.5 version and make all the changes OK

SOLVED

Well like Ranjani say the problem was with the update of MyBB 1.6.5 i use the script but nothing is perfect in this world Smile in the line 178 of the plugin you will see this:

function hideUntilPost_code($message)

So... add a & infront of $message you will have this:

function hideUntilPost_code(&$message)

Now working perfect Smile be sure to check all lines, i use the automatic script, i think change some variables but that variable don't change, the plugin to hide works well but the line who tells the program "Hide the link and show a message" not work now yes Smile

Thank you very much to Ranjani

Greetings
I try the plugins with the script for update make all the changes but the plugin to hide links until post not work, i will try to change it in a manual mode with the first link you give me, thank you ranjani

P.D: The plugin hide the attachments too and that works correctly.
if you need help with any specific plugin from the Mods section then give its link so that someone experienced might check it & respond ..
Sure i will go put the link in the first post, probably somebody have the same problem.

Thank you Ranjani Smile
SOLVED

Solution at first post.