MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lastest Forum Activity According to tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-01-25, 06:44 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-24, 01:47 AM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-24, 01:43 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-23, 05:20 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-23, 04:22 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Please help me. Sad

are you trying to show posts in a different language from the same forum or from different forums ?

Its all in the same forum, its a tab Wink

so the messages come from the same area or a different one ? the tab I guess should pull out the different language replies ?

Now they all come from all languages, but i want to split, maybe with some rss, i dont really known, if you could help me on this.

So I am correct :-
one forum contains messages/threads written in different languages
The tab system should filter messages/threads to display messages/threads in the chosen language ?
if so the simple approach would be to just use different forums for the different languages or if you wish to use the same forum for multi lingual posts you will need a plugin
I have not looked at you site in depth so I am unsure on what you want to do
Yes the tab filters the languages, this plugin is already done or i need a custom one?

Thanks for all the help JimR
Anyone can help me? I can pay.

Thanks.
(2012-01-27, 03:10 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can help me? I can pay.

Thanks.

Give me some time to put the idea together .. do you have a custom field for the user language or are you going to rely on the users language setting ?
Users language is selected in the footer Wink

I only want when the Portuguese tab is open the sidebar will show the last thread activity in Portuguese, and the english the last threads activity in english.

Do you understand?

(2012-01-28, 02:32 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Users language is selected in the footer Wink

I only want when the Portuguese tab is open the sidebar will show the last thread activity in Portuguese, and the english the last threads activity in english.

Do you understand?

So how do you want to work out if the language of a given post (last activity) is in Portuguese or English perhaps a check box in the postbit or from the language the user has selected or from a custom field cloud you give me the url to the site so I can have a look at what is already there
(2012-01-28, 11:56 AM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]So how do you want to work out if the language of a given post (last activity) is in Portuguese or English perhaps a check box in the postbit or from the language the user has selected or from a custom field cloud you give me the url to the site so I can have a look at what is already there

Yes i can give you.

http://forum.redlinepctech.com

(2012-01-29, 09:37 PM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-28, 11:56 AM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]So how do you want to work out if the language of a given post (last activity) is in Portuguese or English perhaps a check box in the postbit or from the language the user has selected or from a custom field cloud you give me the url to the site so I can have a look at what is already there

Yes i can give you.

http://forum.redlinepctech.com
I have had a look at your forum .... it appears that your English forums are different to your Portuguese forums (the amount of post etc do not match) .. so the result is :- you need a plugin to pull the latest posts from the forum in the selected language can you give me the data as to which fids comply to which language
Pages: 1 2