MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to see the contents of a PM until you hit the reply button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is another problem I'm having. Two of my moderators when sending a message to each other have reported to me that it appears to be a blank message until they click on the reply button and then then can see the message.

In the past, I have run maintenance and this has fixed the problem. However, last week it happened again with the same two moderators and also with me. I ran maintenance and it resolved this problem for just a few days and it reappeared again.

Should I need to run maintenance this often??? I'm using the cpanel of my host to run maintenance using phpmyadmin.

thanks in advance.
What do you mean by "run maintenance"?
When I run maintenance I use the control panel (CPanel) from my hosting account which in this case is HostGator. I click on PhpMyAdmin and choose the database for this particular forum. Then I select all the tables in the database.

There are three steps....

You check, then repair and optimize all the tables. Through each step, you make sure you see and 'OK' next to each table.

No one has used this on their database here?