MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allowing Signature @ Bottom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My BB site works great and my members are posting without difficulty. I have a simple issue that involves members being able to place their "Custom Signature" at the bottom of a post.

I don't know if I've got something turned off in administrative but my members will fill out the fields in the post/thread and at the bottom where they can check the box to add their "Signature", nothing occurs. I noticed that under User CP, there is no place for the individual members to edit their personal signature either. However, under administrative view, I can edit a signature under each of their tabs. It didn't show up though until went in under administrative view and clicked on the members profile editor and made their display user group as "Registered".

All I want is for each member to be able to include a signature (if they want to). Is there something I need to turn on under administrative view to make a box appear where they can input a custom signature? Thanks!
can we have a test user account to check it ..
Ok, heres' a test account made

Username testuser
Password: 12345678

Thanks for any help!
AND how do we get your forum URL ? I had to search here for the required forum URL
anyway, I do not see any problem with the newly joined members to add the signature on posts ; this is the testing post

signature setting is available at Group permissions . that is, you can allow / disallow using of signatures per group basis.
admin panel --> users & groups --> groups --> manage user groups --> edit user group --> Users and Permissions -->
Account Management --> Can add a signature? <-- select this to allow using of signature & save user group permissions
( do this for all allowed groups, if required .. )
Thanks greatly for your help! I appreciate! Worked well!