MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wish List... (edited again..)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of this is maybe implemented here plug-ins or otherwise.. I am still working my way around familiarizing myself.. Some features (IMHO) are lacking having come from over 7 years of phpBB and a CGI forum for 10 years prior to that..

1. ACP user list sortable in table view (without having to to go to find user tab)
  2. ACP member list - add column - reputation
  3. ACP member list - add column - Activated/Not Activated (sortable)
  4. Over all forum permissions list - view all at once with all options on one big listing page - advanced permissions I belive that MOD was called.. ahh like the calendar permission here in myBB are..
  5. Plugin - every post emailed to specified user/admin/mod's (request made - waiting)
  6. Pruning archive system
  7. Whos online in ACP and set that page to OFF in public still allowing the list of who's online on the indes page and forums.. (hope that makes sense!)
  8. New post link on threads (as well as topic lsiting pages)

I'm sure there will be more Smile but seriously I am loving this forum system, the plug ins are great and for the most part function flawlessly
Thanks for the suggestions wdkwich, and glad to know you're enjoying MyBB!

Just a quick one, the ACP user list sortable in table view - you can edit this. When you go to the Users & Groups tab, on the right hand side you will see a blue Views menu. Click Manage Views - you can create quickly accessible views to your liking, and edit the All Users view so that users appear in tables rather than cards.
Tomm, thanks! I see how that works now.. brilliant!