MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post multimple websites same time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 forums, and on each i have a section called "marketplace", i want to give my users the opportunity to post in all 3 forums in the same time, it is possible ?

For instance, i post on forum "X" a thread and i want to appear on forum "Z" and "Y" too.

Thanks
(2012-01-16, 08:35 PM)manhst Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 forums, and on each i have a section called "marketplace", i want to give my users the opportunity to post in all 3 forums in the same time, it is possible ?

For instance, i post on forum "X" a thread and i want to appear on forum "Z" and "Y" too.

Thanks

Do they all run the same database?
I don't think this is.

Although it's spawned a kind of neat idea.
I think it's "possible" to create a "Marketplace" plugin that would allow for this to work.

The settings would have to allow for multiple database connections, so when a Marketplace post is made, it "inserts" the information onto all the databases the settings have it configured to.

Be prepared to pay for something like this, it definitely does not exist.
(2012-01-16, 09:01 PM)markwesley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-16, 08:35 PM)manhst Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 forums, and on each i have a section called "marketplace", i want to give my users the opportunity to post in all 3 forums in the same time, it is possible ?

Thanks

Do they all run the same database?

No.