MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums not found on this server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to my forums today and the front page loaded fine. I have no problem logging in. When choosing a forum I get,

Not Found

The requested URL /forums/Forum-Forum-Rules-and-Registration-Info was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Every Forum is like this. I didn't make any changes. Checking through Admin all my Members are there and it still shows there are 811 threads.

It was a new upload version 1.6.5. http://rageinpaint.com/forums

It was all fine yesterday.

Bob
open plugin's page in admin panel and check what google SEO plugin is saying !! that is, it gives required information to fix the issue ..
(2012-01-17, 03:47 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]open plugin's page in admin panel and check what google SEO plugin is saying !! that is, it gives required information to fix the issue ..

Enable Google SEO URL, was set to Yes. Changing this to No solved the problem. All the Forums and threads are back now.

Thanks
so there was a mistake in setting up the Google SEO plugin .. have you added suggested rewrite rules to .htaccess