MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User title Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting here (I am new to this community) Ermm so here goes

I am wondering if I can add 2 user title images, Like 1 for groups but also one to keep the post count also

So basically

donator have a certain image
admin have a certain image

And then if you have 10 post count you get a certain image, I want to combine the 2 together so that donators get the donator image but they also get a post count image

I'm not very good with explaining thing but I try my best, If any one has any idea about what i'm talking about please let me know if you know how to do this and show me how?

thanks in advance!
you can use Additional Usergroup Images plugin ; see also its reviews
for the post count based user image, you have to use group promotions for additional groups based on posts count
I have groups for the post counts already, also I'm not sure on how to merge the 2 together? I downloaded the plugin and added it into my plugins folder, but ermmm there is no additional options to use both post count and group ranks together? Confused

Could you please give me a brief outline on how to use it?

thanks
^ so I understand that you have required group promotions setting active based on post count AND you also have required
group images set to the groups. have you also modified the plugin code as per the reviews ? it should work & show images ..
I'm not sure what I'm meant to be doing? I don't know any PHP scripting or even HTML for that matter, I just need to know how to make Post count titles show as well as group rank titles...
(2012-01-17, 04:51 AM)Zanix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what I'm meant to be doing? I don't know any PHP scripting or even HTML for that matter, I just need to know how to make Post count titles show as well as group rank titles...

EDIT:
This is what I am looking for

[Image: Need%20this%21.PNG]

this image was taken from another forum but I want to get mine similar to that!
To fix the problem

replace line 55 with this

function aui_post(&$post)