MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coming from VBulletin....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've used Mybb in the pass and i switched to vBulletin to see how it was. Well past few days, I've been getting error after error after error on the software. And I'm giving up on it. I was wondering it the merge system will work with vBulletin 4 yet. The page i saw about it says its forthcoming. I wasn't sure if that was up-to-date or not.
well, officially the merge system is not rewritten for vB 4 ; however see this
Thanks. Wish the post you linked to showed what the user did and changed. Oh well. Thanks for all the info.

Just tried it. Everything worked that I truely needed. Now its time to go back through the merge system and see why things didnt work. I'll let you all know the progress.. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight lol

Here is the completed report. Forum permissions and Attachments did not come over nor did the post counts in the vb 4.1.9... Other than those three things the Merge for vBulletin3 works great. I logged into the admin area and Ran the recount/rebuild scripts and everything came to light and working.

http://theworld-r2.net/mybb/uploads/repo...77831.html

I went from theworld-r2.net to theworld-r2.net/mybb... the first url is closed forever now...