MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Hotel - Webmaster/admin/blog/chat forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: mYXEc.png]

We are a webmaster, administrating, blogging and chat forum dedicated to bring you the best results for your site/forum/blog along with bringing you awesome off-topic discussions.

Click to visit FH today! Free advertising, free services, free promotion help and more. We promise you the best results any promotion forum offers and more.
I like the logo.

there are too much forums and sub-forums. try to reduce that.

You need to improve content.
Total posts: 9642
Off-topic forums: 2622
Dead Community Threads: 1707
Introductions: 805
Announcements and Information: 223

So you have a total of 5357 offtopic posts, and 4285 on-topic ones. You should concentrate on getting more on-topic posts than off-topic ones.
off-topic posts should be like 1/5th of a Forum's total posts.

http://theforumhotel.net/misc.php?page=sponsor

Premium subscription isn't worth in a new Forum. You should try to implement it once your Forum grows big.

And footer doesn't look good, especially due to the blue border.
Quote:Premium subscription isn't worth in a new Forum. You should try to implement it once your Forum grows big.

No? Explains why we have one sponsor already and two wanting to sponsor. Hmm. Smile
Well, guys I have to say day by day we are growing. We're getting closer to our 10,000 post milestone and here are current stats:

Our members have made a total of 9,647 posts in 1,494 threads.
We currently have 382 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, DylanKean1

Just less than 400 more posts.
Well, I'm all for good new boards, and yours appears to be good
Keep it up...

Though I have just one notice : Try to reduce the number of the forums and sub-forums, you may feel like it's more organized that way, and you feel very comfortable with it, though, the more forums/sub-forums you have, the less the members are going to post...

People globally love to publish in some specific forums, if they're hidden or they have to scroll down a large page to find them, they won't stay there for a long time..

so take your time, think well and reduce the number of your (sub-)forums...

Other than that I wish you all the best

Quoted from your forum :

Quote:We are currently in plans to convert to the XenForo project. We've set up a donation drive topic so members can help us reach that goal. Donations will get us to the goal quicker. Click to check out the donation topic. We appreciate any donation big or small.

[Image: smiley_angry.png]
Some changes have taken place. This includes a new theme, and other stuff too. We've got one service online and the rest returning or coming soon. We're still hiring packagers for $10 per month or more so if you want a paid forum job just come to us.

We are always happy to support forums, sites and blogs in the best possible ways. Come to us for your promotion needs. We hope you get the best results your forum, site or blog deserves.

Have a nice day.
why you are shifting to Xenforo ..??
Because most of my community would rather XF than free stuff. Although I would rather use MyBB. XF battled MyBB out in a poll we had a 25 more wanted XF.
(2012-01-22, 07:39 AM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]Because most of my community would rather XF than free stuff. Although I would rather use MyBB. XF battled MyBB out in a poll we had a 25 more wanted XF.

Forum software should be Admin's choice. I wouldn't have asked my members about what forum software they want.
We've recently reached 1000 posts. The homepage and services have launched with cheap prices. We hope you request them.

We'll be releasing the 'about us' and 'services' page today. We hope these changes benefit the forum.

We are about bringing you the best results you need for your forum, site or blog. We invite you to drop by and drop us a link to your site. Check out our other services, take part in our weekly quiz and much more.

http://theforumhotel.net
Pages: 1 2 3