MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help plz with Registeration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i click on New User Register page (in Internet Explorer) it's not opening , and after clicking on the link , it doesnot redirects me to REgisteration page and i remain on the home page...In (Firefox),when i click on Register link, its showing me these symbols:

Link >>> http://www.24x7fun.com/member.php?action=register

i have installed google seo plugin and enabled friendly urls.
Strange...It works perfectly for me in Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1, Google Chrome 16.0 and Internet Explorer 8.
Still same prob for me...i told my friend to check and he's getting this error :

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.24x7fun.com/member.php?action=register might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.
^ it is working fine at present ; if you face such problem again then contact your webhost ..
Strange Sad

i am still getting same errors on IE (link not working,stays at home page even after clicking on Register) and Firefox (getting symbols on half of the page and nothing else >>> ��ko�F�s �?L��ш�lDZ�Jm�Isp�V�=���"W"c���]JVs��7�˗$;Nӻ���y�g���7�F��:�P'1\})

I checked on 2 other pcs (my room mates) and getting same prob...I contacted my hosts as well and they replied with this:

Unfortunately, we don't debug third party applications which are installed through us...
^ there appears to be a problem with recaptcha - my eyes are straining in entering it again & again AND the system
says entered image verification code is incorrect !! I do not see any other problem with the registration
i disabled recaptcha and enabled mybb default captcha...i hope tht will be fine now...but i'm still getting those errors...dnt know how to resolve them Sad

whts the name of registeration file in root directory , i'll replace it with the new one, tht might solve the problem :-?
some1 help me plz Sad