MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving Quick Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on the last thing i need to do for my forum and it's annoying me!

I've tried to move the codes around but had no luck the "Welcome to total football forums" dissapears and half of the logo dissapears if i try to move the log in down.

Any ideas?

http://i.imgur.com/q8aWy.png

www.totalfootballforums.co.uk/forum
post your header template code in php tags here

basically you have to move code similar to below AND adjust it with CSS if required ..
<div id="panel">
{$welcomeblock}
</div>
<div id="quick_login">
	<form method="post" action="member.php">
		<input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login"><input name="url" type="hidden" value="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" />
		<input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />
		<input name="quick_username" type="text" value="Username" class="username" onfocus="if(this.value == 'Username') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value == '') { this.value='Username'; }" />
		<input name="quick_password" type="password" value="Password" class="password" onfocus="if(this.value == 'Password') { this.value=''; }" onblur="if(this.value == '') { this.value='Password'; }" />
		<input name="submit" type="submit" value="Login" class="button" />
		<br />
		<span class="remember"><input name="quick_remember" type="checkbox" checked="checked" value="yes" class="checkbox" id="quick_login_remember" />
		<label for="quick_login_remember">{$lang->remember_me}</label>
		</span>
		<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a>
	</form>
</div>
<div class="secondbar">
<br><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Welcome To {$mybb->settings['bbname']} - Please <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register"><b>Register</b></a></p>
</div>
first turn OFF codepress from your preferences at the admin panel !!
its better to remove series of &nbsp; wherever you see them on templates

header template code is required to suggest moving of that login / member panel ... (not the above)
<div id="container">
	<a name="top" id="top"></a>
	<div id="header">
		<h1 class="logo"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</a></h1>		
		<div id="panel">
			{$welcomeblock}
		</div>
		<br class="clear" />

<div id="search">
		<form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">
			<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search" />
			<input type="hidden" name="postthread" value="1" />
			<input type="hidden" name="forums" value="all" />
			<input type="hidden" name="showresults" value="threads" />
			<input class="textbox" type="text" name="keywords" value="Search..." onfocus="if(this.value == 'Search...') { this.value = ''; }" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='Search...'; }" size="25" />
			<input type="submit" class="button" value="Search" />
			<br class="clear">
			</form>
		</div>
		<br class="clear" />
	</div>
	<div id="breadcrumb">
			<ul>
				<li class="bread_home"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" title="Home"></a></li>
				<navigation>
			</ul>
	</div>
	<div id="content">
		{$pm_notice}
		{$bannedwarning}
		{$bbclosedwarning}
		{$unreadreports}
		{$pending_joinrequests}
		<br />
move below code and adjust with CSS if required ..
<div id="panel">
{$welcomeblock}
</div>